Sunday, August 14, 2011

Picture from Rihanna's first movie role revealed!



"[A] nearly unrecognizable Rihanna wields a mighty big gun in the first official pic as Petty Officer Raikes in the upcoming Battleship movie. 
Going full force for her big-screen debut, she’s looking like an authentic military chick. The tough-as-nails exterior isn’t just a look, as she had to undergo difficult training for the film. 
“We worked with real military people, you know, people in the Navy, people who have fought in Iraq before,” she told UGO.com. “They pretty much came and drilled me. This one man, Donald, he pretty much drilled me, yelled at me, cursed me, ‘Ow!’ Made me do pushups.”
Of course, Ri isn’t some shy, demure girly girl who takes it from just anybody. 
“I really want to say, ‘F*ck you’ right back, but then he probably would have thrown me through the window!” she joked. “I was so scared I just stood there and looked at him like, ‘I swear I’m going to get it right, I swear, I swear, I swear I’ll be good.’” " - CeleBuzz

No comments:

Post a Comment