Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Are we that brain-dead and un-opinionated? I guess so...

WARNING: DEBATE PIECE, OPINION PIECE

Back in 2004 when George W. Bush was re-elected President of the U.S., many world-wide turned to the Unitedstatesians and said "What the f*ck is wrong with you people?" (Robin Williams, Weapons of Self-Destruction, 2009). I imagine similar reactions are happening world-wide today, only this time, they're staring open-mouthed in shock at us.

Are we just so depraved of an independent thought and/or opinion here in Canada that we believe whatever bullsh*t is used to brain-wash us? I think so, unfortunately. My proof? We re-re-elected Stephen Harper! Not only did we re-elect him, but we gave him a f*cking majority! Explain that to me, Canada; explain to me why you think a neo-Nazi like Harper should be running this once benevolent and democratic country? Why are we alowing Harper to tell us how we think?

I don't get it... I really don't get it...



[journaliste indépendant]

No comments:

Post a Comment